Saturday, November 14, 2015

I'll never forget my first visit to a Third World Country. The contrast of beauty and poverty all in the same country was overwhelming. The price of my breakfast each morning would have fed a family in the slums where we worked for six months. It was incredibly unsettling to know that the cost of my trip would have rebuilt an entire village. It changed my life. My worldview would never be the same. Scores of people would love to change the face of poverty but can't afford to go on a missions trip. Others would rather take the money they would spend on travel and give it directly to the poor. Doesn't matter how old you are-you can make a difference. You can change the world. West is 8 years old. Scottie is 12. Lee is 62. Glen is 64. Kenny is 70. They are all changing the world. How? We figured out a way. Go to Banyanprojects.org or donate now at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=69XM7VTUX9YJY

No comments: